The objective of Stichting Inspiratie Inc. stems from an urge for justice, basic happiness for all, and the desire that every one can develop themselves in freedom. This urge stems from a society where more and more basic rights are under pressure, whether they are written in the Dutch Constitution or in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. A large number of people are unemployed, discriminated against, and see few opportunities to deploy themselves to the benefit of society. Talents remain untapped, and frustrations rise over a lack of meaning and fulfillment. Nevertheless, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that:
Article 23: 1. Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
Article 27: 1. Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
The purpose of the activities of Stichting Inspiratie Inc. is to accommodate these rights, and they are a stepping stone towards a life in which people can actively participate, and show their surroundings who they really are and what they are capable of. As statutory described in the objectives:
- Developing innovative community building concepts and skills for bridging language, culture, age and faith barriers;
- fostering positive ways of learning together whilst respecting different cultural backgrounds;
- carrying out all that is related in the broadest sense to the afore mentioned or can be conducive towards that.
- Emphasizing and highlighting effective methods for international schooling and peace building.
- Networking, bridge-building, and having people of different cultural backgrounds work together. Provide assistance in the complexity of diversity issues arising from international migration, by creative problem solving in order to increase opportunities for all.
- Providing a forum for sharing reflections and resources and developing new policies.
- Invest in socially related strategies. Working on a clean, healthy and earth friendly community and world.